Re: Tekram 390U2W and 2.4.10

From: adrian (adrian@lostland.net)
Date: Sat Oct 06 2001 - 14:42:21 EST

Well, to follow up my own post, I've checked the archives and found people
having problems (not quite the same as mine) with Tekram 390U2Ws, but not
recently (but I didn't spot any fixes...). I went through the 2.4.10-prex
series and found that the last one that works for me is pre10. I looked
at the changes after pre10, and couldn't find anything I thought was the
culprit, but then again...

Strangeness...

Regards,
Adrian