Re: submitting patch?

From: Chen-Li Tien (cltien@home.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 20:53:33 EST

Hi,

Is this patch for kernel 2.2 -> 2.4 and can it support kernel 2.2 and 2.4 in the same file? We consider supporting 2.4 is important but I prefer one source code for both version to simplify maintanance.

BTW, how to join linux kernel team? C-media would like to provide better Linux driver support and there is already a 3.29 in testing, which will solve playback stop with heavy network access. I hope I can post next driver source to
potential beta testers before published in C-Media's official site.

What's the date will kernel 2.4 be released? I want to keep pace.

Sincerely,
Charles Tien