Re: Linux 2.5 / 2.6 TODO (preliminary)

From: David Weinehall (tao@acc.umu.se)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 20:59:48 EST

Well, my v2.5/v2.6 list looks something like this:

W HFS+
N Some sort of Journaling filesystem
W ALSA

N IPsec
N International Kernel-patches

Both these assume that we can get a "GO!" from some sort of US authority.

A wanted, if somewhat unlikely ever to become reality, feature is support
for NuBus PowerMac's. There are LOTS of them out there, and all of them
are useless (I don't regard using MkLinux as useful, considering it's not
being maintained FAIK.)

/David Weinehall
  _ _
 // David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se> /> Northern lights wander \\
// Project MCA Linux hacker // Dance across the winter sky //
\> http://www.acc.umu.se/~tao/ </ Full colour fire </