Re: submitting patch?

From: luvassu (luvassu@tiscalinet.it)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 02:59:16 EST

Hi Jeff,

> Will you be submitting your patch to Alan Cox (Linus is on vacation) for
> the 2.4.0-test1-acXX patch series? I would highly

I'm waiting for some feedback before contacting Alan Cox. The new driver from C-Media is available only for
kernel 2.2. I've modified the driver to work with kernel 2.4 (see patches in attachment). Now it works fine and solves all the problems I've experienced with the one distributed with 2.3.99-pre6 kernel. I compiled it as module .

> feel that your cmpci.c changes are good ones. I'll review the patch for
> you, if you would like.

..can you make some test?

-lupo

--
TiscaliFreeNet, libero accesso ad Internet.
http://www.tiscalinet.it