Re: Linux 2.5 / 2.6 TODO (preliminary)

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 20:53:03 EST

Please add:

a. Implement logial block sematic for buffer cache instead of physical.
b. add list of (8) page->buffers fields to page cache structure so page
cache can support mirrored writes.
c. enable page cache to write to concurrent devices during single
commit_write() call.
d. remove NWFS LRU from code and replace with Linux buffer cache after
'a' gets implemented.
e. Implement WorkToDo optimization for page cache/network layer for
rapid Network I/O performance.
f. Merge NWFS.

Respectfully submitted.

:-)