New Input PS/2 driver

From: Etienne Lorrain (etienne_lorrain@yahoo.fr)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 08:34:40 EST

James Simmons wrote:
> To use the keyboard driver you need to
> 1) enable the input core and keyboard support in the input menu.

  Would be nice to change the comment describing the Keyboard core
 support (CONFIG_INPUT_KEYBDEV) in this patch: people (as dumb me)
 may read the help in menuconfig and say:
 I have no USB HID or ADB keyboard...
 Recompile, reboot => no keyboard, no control-alt-del => Reset (fsck...).

  Else it is working here on a P133 with nothing special (std PS2 mouse).

  BTW you just undefine I8042_OVERRIDE_KEYLOCK but this define is
 never used.

  Etienne.