Re: had: lost interrupt...

From: Fons Rademakers (Fons.Rademakers@cern.ch)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 13:09:45 EST

Hi Tim,

  thanks for answering. However, I found the problem for my laptop. It was due
to the broken /etc/sysconfig/apm-scripts/... in RH7.0 that was always executing
the xlock and xcreensaver on suspend. Correcting this script and not running
this xlock stuff the interrupt lost problem disappeared. However, it should not
have happened in the first place so maybe you suggestion would allow one to
run both xlock on suspend and still being able to resume. I'll try that although
I won't need the xlock feature.

Cheers, Fons.

--
Org:    CERN, European Laboratory for Particle Physics.
Mail:   1211 Geneve 23, Switzerland