Re: (reiserfs) Re: New Linux 2.5 - 2.6 TODO (Alan Cox

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 08:19:08 EST

> But if there's only one train anyway and its wheels are
> advertised replacable, surely that's OK for now? I would

Actually the first people who asked me about 2.4 merging and file system
stuff were the NWFS folks. The second were some of the JFFS users the third
was the Reiserfs people. Im not 100% sure if XFS is totally ready and I
believe IBM jfs has a way to go. Contrary to Hans assumptions I've not had
any requests from ext3 people to merge stuff