Re: tcp/ip over scsi

From: Rogier Wolff (R.E.Wolff@BitWizard.nl)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 00:58:36 EST

Bear Giles wrote:
> A related concept that I debated implementing, someday, is writing a
> device driver that makes a Linux box look like a SCSI disk.
>
> There are two non-trivial uses for this device:

3) An "embedded" Linux box may pretend to be a SCSI disk, just like
when you connect your Kodak USB camera you suddenly have an extra SCSI
disk... (Just like when you connect you Apple powerbook to your desktop
station, you also end up with an extra disk....)

        Roger.

*       Common sense is the collection of                                *
******  prejudices acquired by age eighteen.   -- Albert Einstein ********