Re: mount automatic file system check counter

Eduardo Soriano (e_soriano@dapsys.ch)
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 12:39:35 +0200

Well, the problem is that the file system check is done even if the file was
unmounted
correctly. And I take care about that.

Checking file systems uncorrectly unmounted is necessary. No way to turn around.
But my idea was to have displayed during system startup that a given file system
reached mount count and would need to be verified. Then I would verify it
after the demo, or during night batch procedures.