Re: Linus is on a powertrip..

Justin A. Kolodziej (4wg7kolodzie@vmsb.csd.mu.edu)
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 14:11:37 -0500

Vladimir Dergachev wrote:

> Not everybody can access newsgroups.

Such as me unless I go through SuperWasteOfTimenews. :)

> On the other hand a moderated
> newslist (is there a such thing ??) may be a reasonable idea.

There is with majordomo IIRC. You could keep idiots like me from
posting uninformed garbage that way :). It might only work as a digest
though.

Justin A. Kolodziej

p.s. Wow! Netscape 4.5 beta 2 actually figured out where to send this
message :)

--
Easiest Color To Solve On A Rubik's Cube:
        Black.  Simply remove all the little colored stickers on the