Re: Please test knfsd-980915

Ruediger Oertel (ro@suse.de)
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 19:27:29 +0200 (MEST)

On Thu, 17 Sep 1998, H.J. Lu wrote:

> > put in it's log:
> >
> > mountd: getfh failed: Operation not permitted
> >
> > I'll start looking into the sources now, but I'll be happy for anyone to
> > come up with a clue :-)
> >

> As I stated in another post, it works just fine for me. You have
> to apply all patches on server and client, and install knfsd-980915
> on both of them.

hm, oops, that makes me feel sorry,
on the client as well?

I guess I skipped that in the README :-) (the server is, as I mentioned
in my first mail a 2.1.122 with the patches applied)

I'll try it all out tomorrow with a patched client; but on the
other hand: I had somebody with an AIX-client with the similar
problem.

What is he supposed to patch ?

with kind regards,
mit freundlichen Gruessen,