Re: core dump and threads

Philip Gladstone (philip@raptor.com)
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 10:33:59 -0400

I have a module that will give you multithreaded core dumps and
a small patch to gdb-4.16 that allows it to read them. My module
is just a patch against the 2.0.3x binfmt_elf.c. If you are interested
then I'll try and package it up for you.

Philip

--
Philip Gladstone                           +1 781 530 2461
Raptor Systems / Axent Technologies