Re: DEVFSv50 and /dev/fb? (or /dev/fb/? ???)

Michael L. Galbraith (mikeg@weiden.de)
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 09:35:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 9 Aug 1998, Shawn Leas wrote:

> On Sat, 8 Aug 1998, Michael L. Galbraith wrote:
>
> > Damn poor excuse for calling a man who has devoted as much time and
> > effort to Linux as Ted has an `idiot' IMNSHO. If you sent that gem
> > from a Linux box, you used some of his code to slap him in the face.
> >
> > I just can't help myself.
>
> I can't help it if people refuse to embrace superior abstractions in favor
> of old hacks, especially when not backing up claims made.

You say superior, everyone says superior.. or else.

> This detracts from ANYONE's credability, especially if you are noteworthy.
> Simply put, he should friggin know better than to say things without
> backing them.
>
> -Shawn

You conveniently forget the source code that he posted.

These are my last words on the subject. I have expressed my opinion
regarding your rude remark.. said opinion is not likely to change.

EOT,

-Mike