Re: Four people decided the fate of debian with systemd. Bad faith likely - SysV is fine

From: NoTo CTTE
Date: Sun Mar 02 2014 - 17:24:44 EST

You say nothing because there is nothing that you can say.

Simplicity is beautiful, and it works.

Systemd is a nightmare, but you are using politics and psyops to push it on
every single linux user, every distro, everywhere.

I showed you code that does your vaunted concurrent boot systemddeeeee in a few
lines of shell.

That simplicity was the way unix and linux was, before the windows programmers
and the govt funded companies sunk their teeth into linux.

You know what & does.
I guess not, you're too new to gnu.