Re: Question about error from xhci-hcd

From: Larry Finger
Date: Tue Feb 07 2012 - 14:28:11 EST

On 02/07/2012 08:55 AM, Sarah Sharp wrote:

They can be caused by any USB driver that attempts to queue large
transfers or many small transfers.

At least two of the drivers that I maintain, or have had some part of the development, have this problem; however, I do not have the hardware to replicate it. I am ready to help in any way I can.

Is the ringfull patch that Andiry sent still useful? I know that it applies. If it would be worthwhile, I'll send it on to Richard.

Thanks,

Larry