Re: How to use gma500 framebuffer driver?

From: Greg Brigley
Date: Sat Mar 12 2011 - 12:01:31 EST

Thanks guys. I went to retrieve a dmesg dump for Alan, and thought I
should really do it without some other modules I had loaded, so the
output would be less cluttered. When I did that, the framebuffer
worked!

I'll figure out which other module was causing the trouble and report back.

As for the mirrored display, is this something I might reasonably take
on myself, having no experience with video drivers? If so, pointers
for where to start looking would be great.

Greg