Business proposal regarding Gold dust

From: Harry Moore
Date: Sat Mar 12 2011 - 11:27:23 EST

Good day,

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you. I got your reference in my search on the internet for someone who suits my proposed business.

My name is Harry Moore and I work with a Logistics & storage company located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The company deals with storage people and organizations? valuable goods and properties. I will need you to assist me in claiming and selling a large quantity of gold dust worth an estimated three million US dollars ($3,000,000) which was abandoned in our custody for the past two years without prior claims.

I will give you the details of the gold dust as soon as you agreed to work with me. If we work diligently the entire project would be complete within 7 working days. Once the transaction is completed, the total amount of money realized after the sales of the gold dust will be shared in the percentage ratio of 50-50.

Should you be interested in this project, please kindly reply me so that I can give you the full detail of the project. Your earlier reply will be highly appreciated, thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Harry Moore