Re: UWB, WUSB, and WLP subsystems for 2.6.28

From: David Vrabel
Date: Thu Oct 23 2008 - 05:01:49 EST

sylaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I am currently working on trying to WUSB linux to work on DLINK
> dub1210 dongle. Does the 2.6.26-rc8 of WUSB UWB linux work with
> DUB1210, as when i try to connect to the DLINK UWB Hub it show me
> error when it try to enumerate the hub i believe. Your help is greatly
> appreciated ! thx in advance !

The WUSB hub (DWA) won't do anything useful because there's no DWA
driver. However, you should be able to authenticate and enumerate it.

Could you expand on the error messages? It may be useful to build the
driver with additional debugging.

David
--
David Vrabel, Senior Software Engineer, Drivers
CSR, Churchill House, Cambridge Business Park, Tel: +44 (0)1223 692562