RE: UWB, WUSB, and WLP subsystems for 2.6.28

From: Law Sie Yong
Date: Thu Oct 23 2008 - 22:26:47 EST

Hi David,

Thx for the prompt reply. I will attach the error message soon. BTW, is IOGear Wireless usb dongle (i believe its using Intel i1480 MAC) with RC1.3 firmware confirm to work with the IOGear UWB HUB and be able to detect the mass storage device attached to the hub? or the open source also doesnt have the DWA driver for IOGear HUB? In addition, i tried to download the UWB for kernel 2.6.28 from git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dvrabel/uwb.git for-upstream, but it doesnt contain any UWB code. i use the "git clone http://www.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dvrabel/uwb.git for-upstream" command to download as i cant use "git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dvrabel/uwb.git for-upstream", error say cant connect. thx again !

thx again !

Law Sie Yong
Senior Research Officer
Communication Systems Department