Re: [git pull] IDE updates #4

From: Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 08:14:29 EST

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 1:49 PM, Sergei Shtylyov
<sshtylyov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz wrote:
>
>> Remove needless/confusing subdirs from drivers/ide/.
>>

> I think that with 2 new drivers being submitted/reworked based on feedback
> and several patches submitted and pending submission to the pata-2.6 series
> this really could have waited till 2.6.29...

The situation is perfect right now for this change as there are no outstanding
patches in pata-2.6 tree and number of new submitted patches is < 10 (I'll take
care of fixing them up, ditto for all other new stuff that will be using old
naming scheme).

Thanks,
Bart