Re: strange behavior on multimedia eject button for cdrom

From: Harald Dunkel
Date: Mon Mar 03 2008 - 16:44:34 EST

Hi Mike,

Mike Keehan wrote:

Hi again.

Ok, I just tried doing the same thing on my M1330. It behaves differently to yours in that a small section of music repeats again and again until the disk is ejected, and then carries on (I was using RealPlayer with a local file as a simple test).

And it does look like other things stop working while the disk is ejected - screen updates freeze and network too I think.

Thats exactly what I see, too.

Regards

Harri