Re: Fwd: Fwd: laptop / computer hardlocks during execution of 32bit applications(binaries) on 64bit system (Gentoo)

From: Matthew
Date: Thu Jan 10 2008 - 17:53:31 EST

> I just managed to reproduce the bug in simulation. I believe we should
> be able to resolve this.

That's great news! Keep up the good work :)

I hope that you guys'll be able to do so since it (indirectly) more or
less leads to data corruption (at least with thunderbird-bin &
firefox-bin -> both profile directories didn't work after the crash
anymore == data loss)
if I didn't have a backup aside they would have been lost ...

> -hpa

Mat