Re: how to solve kernel oops message

From: linux lover
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 08:56:42 EST

Hello Adrian,
I have RH9 with its default kernel 2.4.20-8. And i
compile a new kernel 2.4.24 with minimum options in make menuconfig on
2 pcs connected via crossover wire. When i boot both pcs either one
starting first got oops when other pc try to bring eth0 up. What is
the problem?
I add a lot printk's in kernel to check packet path in
case of TCP connection.
regards,
linux.lover