Re: Reporting GPL violations - a little OT

From: Danny Brow
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 22:51:46 EST

Well it maybe the kernel itself, I remember some one saying to send e-
mails about this to another list but can't seem to find it in my
archives. Any how, I don't want to open a can of worms until said
company blows me off again about the code for said device. Now that I
think about it, I'll send them a copy of the GPL licence if they do and
see what happens.

Dan.