Problem in detecting PCItoPCI Bridges on cPCI Chassis

From: Rakesh Avichal Ughreja
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 07:07:34 EST

Hi,

I have a cPCI chassis, (21slots) in groups of 7. These groups are
connected by intel 21154 (PCI Bridges). I use Single Board Computer,
ZT5524 from PT which has standard Linux kernel 2.4.27(without any
patch) running on it.

The Linux kernel is unable to detect the Bridges present on the
chassis. Is there any patch available for adding cPCI support to Linux
kernel?

dmesg does not indicate anything at all. No warnnings no errors. Not
even lspci -M giving any clues.

Please CC me as I have not subcribed to the list.

--
Regards,
Rakesh

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

~ Winston Churchill ~