Re: Ext3 File System "Too many files" with snort

From: Paolo Ciarrocchi
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 05:21:50 EST

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:57:25 -0700, Hans Reiser <reiser@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Christoph Hellwig wrote:
[...]
> Lindows does it right.

I dunno how Lindows manage the release process,
but as I already wrote in a different thread, I don't unserstand why
the linux kernel release process can't be supported by a suite of test
that has to be passed before being released a new -rc or final
version.

It seems there are now the all the tools we need but we are note using
them to manage the releases.

I'm referring to LTP, compile stats and regression test from OSDL.

Ciao,
Paolo

--
paoloc.doesntexist.org