Re: Ext3 File System "Too many files" with snort

From: Hans Reiser
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 14:24:34 EST

Christoph Hellwig wrote:

Why the heck should they waste ressources with backporting reiserfs fixes
if they don't support it? If you care for reiserfs stability in RHEL send
them patches, that's what SGI did for XFS in Fedora Core 2.

We were told they wouldn't take the patches. We tried that.

Hey, I don't want to waste linux-kernel bandwidth on this. My dislike of market leveraging is well known and not very interesting to people anymore I think.

Hans