Re: Can't make XFS work with 2.6.6

From: David Aubin
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 14:06:58 EST

Did you create these drives with any of the following
attributes?
# CONFIG_XFS_RT is not set
# CONFIG_XFS_QUOTA is not set
# CONFIG_XFS_SECURITY is not set
# CONFIG_XFS_POSIX_ACL is not set
If you did then please enable them and rebuild your kernel.

Also, hd(0,0) is /dev/hda3 correct? You didn't swap
ide cables or anything and are now tring to boot off of
an old kernel?

I don't have an XFS system. But I belive it works with 2.6.*
kernels. You problem looks like you are missing xfs support in
your kernel. If you say you have it compilied in, then perhaps
you are not booting the kernel you think you are.

Best of luck.
Dave