Re: What's left over.

From: Shawn (core@enodev.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 14:36:55 EST

On 11/01, Shawn said something like:
> > Pat, the public service that Linus provides is doing exactly what he does.
> > He's acting as a filter. You may or may not agree with the things he
>
> cat name-your.patch | Linus --please-dont-delete-your-inbox-again

Maybe "piping" things to Linus is a little rude... :O

--
Shawn Leas
core@enodev.com

While I was gone, somebody rearranged on the furniture in my bedroom. They put it in _exactly_ the same place it was. When I told my roommate, he said: Do I know you? -- Stephen Wright - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/