Re: CML2 1.9.8

From: Eric S. Raymond (esr@thyrsus.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 10:47:32 EST

David Lang <david.lang@digitalinsight.com>:
> does this problem (and fix) also apply to the adventure mode (just
> checking to see how unified the output section really is :-)

I think the pattern was menuconfig doing one thing and all the other front
ends (including cmladvent.py) doing something else. But Keith says it's
fixed now.

"You have taught us much. Come with us and join the movement." "This movement of yours, does it have slogans?" inquired the Chink. "Right on!" they cried. And they quoted him some. "Your movement, does it have a flag?" asked the Chink. "You bet!" and they described their emblem. "And does your movement have leaders?" "Great leaders." "Then shove it up your butts," said the Chink. "I have taught you nothing."