Re: [RFC] Multiprocessor Control Interfaces

From: Jason Baietto (jason.baietto@ccur.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 11:31:47 EST

On Mon, 2001-12-10 at 20:38, Tim Hockin wrote:

> http://www.hockin.org/~thockin/pset. Not finished, but could be.

Yes, many similarities. I like the idea of having a single system
call that provides so much multiprocessor control and information.
If such a system call was ever standardized upon, I would gladly
support it in my "run" tool, though I fear that it would always be
functionally limited without /proc present.