Re: software watchdog

From: gspujar@hss.hns.com
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 05:56:07 EST

Hi,
Why is that the printk output not going to syslog although I have entry in
/etc/syslog.conf

kern.crit /var/log/pbsc.log
even after I remove the mdelay call.

Where as I am getting a log from another driver I am using. It also uses printk.

Does it mean that without using "testing" mode ( I cannot beacuse I need a
reboot) it is
not possible to get log ?

Thanks in advance
Girish