Re: NULL pointer dereference in moxa driver

From: Christian Laursen (xi@borderworlds.dk)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 13:26:52 EST

Christian Laursen <xi@borderworlds.dk> writes:

> I have a problem when trying to use two of the serial cards known as
> MOXA C104H/PCI.
>
> When only using one, everything works like a charm, but when
> an attempt is made to access a serial port on the second card,
> I get a NULL pointer dereference.

I forgot information about my versions of things in the other post,
here we go:

[xi@borg /usr/src/linux/scripts]$ ./ver_linux [19:22]
If some fields are empty or look unusual you may have an old version.
Compare to the current minimal requirements in Documentation/Changes.

Linux borg 2.4.16 #1 SMP Thu Dec 6 22:23:25 CET 2001 i686 unknown

Gnu C 2.95.3
Gnu make 3.79.1
binutils 2.11.90.0.29
util-linux 2.11i
mount 2.11i
modutils 2.4.8
e2fsprogs 1.24a
reiserfsprogs 3.x.0k-pre9
pcmcia-cs 3.1.28
PPP 2.4.1
isdn4k-utils 3.1pre2
Linux C Library x 1 root root 1384168 Sep 20 05:52 /lib/libc.so.6
Dynamic linker (ldd) 2.2.4
Procps 2.0.7
Net-tools 1.60
Kbd 1.04