Re: NFS stale mount after chroot...

From: Anders Peter Fugmann (afu@fugmann.dhs.org)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 07:06:56 EST

I see the same, though I have not tried to chroot.

It happens when I have run mozilla from a NFS mounted fs.

Both client and server is 2.4.16, but I have had this problem with older
kernels. NFSv3 support is compiled in both kernels.

lsof and fuser reports that no files are in use, but I'm unable to
unmount the filesystem. Btw. The filesystem is mounted ro. (and exported
ro). The exported filesystem is a reiser-fs.

I would really be greatfull if this issue was to be resolved.

Thanks in advance

Anders Fugmann