depmod

From: skidley (skidley@crrstv.net)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 18:16:17 EST

I am having some trouble with module dependancies in 2.4.17-pre6. The
strange thing is that I have compiled 2.4.17-pre6 with no problems before.
Now I get a pile of dependancies. I tried twice and same thing happens. I
have attached the output of depmod -e and my config. any help would be
appreciated. Thanks

--
Chad Young