Re: IDE-DMA woes

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 16:09:35 EST

Gerald,

Like I told you in the other forum. I have the solutions just my work is
being refused. Don't know if I have absolutely pissed off the
king-penguin or what but there is no reason to submit when I know it is
not going to be accepted -- regardless that it is in exact compliance to
the ANSI/NCITS rules that I am now one of the co-authors.

Regards,

Andre Hedrick
CEO/President, LAD Storage Consulting Group
Linux ATA Development
Linux Disk Certification Project