Re: CPU Temperature?

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 05:10:17 EST

> Of course I would be interested to get the lm_sensors included in the
> kernel, too. Is this still an option for 2.4.x?

It doesnt break the machine, replace key parts of the core of the system or
change critical interfaces. By conventional standards its ok, by 2.4.10
standards its not a candidate 8)

I'm certainly prepared to go through the files trying to poke holes in them
and its stuff I think just about every vendor already ships anyway