Re: Problem with 2.2.19pre9 (Connection closed.)

From: Henrique de Moraes Holschuh (hmh@rcm.org.br)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 13:52:51 EST

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Jes Sorensen wrote:
> Alan forwarded a patch to me from DaveM which fixed it for me.

Jes, could you forward it here as well?

> The problems I were seeing were much more than every 2 hrs, more like
> every 10-15 mins. Anyway it seems it got fixed.

I've seen IRC sessions getting dropped every 10-15 minutes as well, and
about 70% outgoing http connections (to a FreeBSD proxy) dropping in less
than 1 second. It was so bad here I had to downgrade to 2.2.18 (which fixed
all the issues, so I'm pretty sure it was kernel trouble and not network
trouble).

  Henrique Holschuh