Re: ide-scsi works now "used to be On ide-scsi recorder failure

From: safemode (safemode@voicenet.com)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 03:57:56 EST

I think my confusion came from the fact that i didn't need to reference a
specific device before the kernel upgrade. As for telling it to use
/dev/sg1 or sg0 ... I cant really tell anymore, i'm no longer using that
kernel. It probably was an incorrect usage of cdrecord, so i'm sorry for
the posts here, or it could have been something stupid like not compiling
in scsi generic support (which i'd like to doubt but can't tell now), oh
well, everything works now ...i'm going to test out this atapi-direct write
support if i figure out how to convince cdrecord to use it.