Re: CML2-0.8/0 is available

From: Eric S. Raymond (esr@thyrsus.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 02:27:01 EST

Eric S. Raymond <esr@thyrsus.com>:
> > The latest version is always available at http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/kbuild/
> >
> > Release 0.8.0: Wed Sep 27 03:08:53 EDT 2000
> > * Synchronized with 2.4.0-test8.
> > * Added `explanation' facility so rulebase designers can associate
> > text messages with constraints to be displayed when they're broken.
> > * Added enumerations to the language.
> > * Minor bugfixes from Frank Smith.
> >
> > No action in a month or so because the language is stable and working.
> > (The O'Reilly Open Source Convention, LinuxWorld, and sundry other
> > travel also intervened.)
> >
> > Jorg Reuter (the AX25 guy) was about ready to certify barring a lexer
> > problem with the symbol 6PACK. We should have that workerd out shortly.
> > --
> >
> > In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to
> > liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses
> > in return for protection to his own.
> > -- Thomas Jefferson, 1814
>
> --
>
> The biggest hypocrites on gun control are those who live in upscale
> developments with armed security guards -- and who want to keep other
> people from having guns to defend themselves. But what about
> lower-income people living in high-crime, inner city neighborhoods?
> Should such people be kept unarmed and helpless, so that limousine
> liberals can 'make a statement' by adding to the thousands of gun laws
> already on the books?"
> --Thomas Sowell

Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes at the service of the plunderers, and treats the victim -- when he defends himself -- as a criminal. -- Frederic Bastiat, "The Law" - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/