Re: CML2-0.8/0 is available

From: Eric S. Raymond (esr@thyrsus.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 02:57:00 EST

Jeff Garzik <jgarzik@mandrakesoft.mandrakesoft.com>:
> Missing some content? :)

Yow. That announcement did come out rather mangled, didn't it?

Apologies, all. I got the address wrong twice due to the move to
vger.redhat.com -- and evidently the resend command in my brand spankin' new
mutt 1.2.5 doesn't work quite as I thought it did...

No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it. -- 16 Am. Jur. Sec. 177 late 2d, Sec 256 - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/