kernel 2.4.0 ac19 and IDE on the i-opener

From: Mike Panetta (mpanetta@applianceware.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 00:06:30 EST

I have been trying to get the 2.4 series of kernels
running on the i-opener to no avail. Here is what I am
getting:

    o It boots fine and detects the ide controller and sets the
      bus speed to 33MHz.
    o It then detects both hda and hdb, hda is a quantum 127AT go drive,
      hdb is the sandisk 16MB compact flash.
    o It then goes to do the partition check and pauses for a few seconds
      and only shows the partitions of hdb (the flash).

What could be causing this? Since it cant find hda it cant boot
so I have no way to get any logs or anything. It works fine with
2.2.14 so it must be some sort of change in the ide drivers.
I would stick with 2.2.14 but I need the new pegasus driver that
is in 2.4. Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Mike Panetta