Re: (reiserfs) Re: New Linux 2.5 - 2.6 TODO (Alan Cox suggestsdelaying

From: Gregory Ade (gkade@bigbrother.net)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 13:56:01 EST

On 6 Jun 2000, Jes Sorensen wrote:

> Funny thing is of course the ext3 is not integrated in 2.4 either, so
> I wonder if Stephen will start running around accusing Hans of all
> sorts things as well soon.

I was under the (perhaps misguided) impression that ext3 was not yet up to
par for many things. I, at least, have had problems with it on SMP boxes
when I toyed with it a while back, and the latest version of the code I've
been able to find is several months old (the same version I had problems
with). If someone can point me to a newer version of the code, or even a
web page for ext3, I'd be more than happy to play with it again in
parallel to my reiserfs filesystems.

--
Gregory K. Ade <gkade@bigbrother.net> http://bigbrother.net/~gkade
#include <standard/disclaim.h>