Need help filling long-term kernel positions

From: kernel@rocksolidpeople.com
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 09:10:06 EST

One of my clients (yes, they are "Big and Blue" :-) has
requested that I pull an elephant-size rabbit from my hat.

They have long-term contract openings for:

   Nine Kernel Developers, preferably with PPC experience

*** My problem ***

Everyone who has either installed Linux or compiled a kernel
once considers they are an expert kernel developer. These
positions are for heavy weight gurus.

What I would like is where seasoned kernel developers post
their resumes.

Suggestions?