Linux - Dialog (lxdialog) GPM support for 'make menuconfig'

From: Andy Knuts (akke@freegates.be)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 15:52:22 EST

Hello,
I've written a patch for lxdialog which is used in the linux kernel for
'make menuconfig'. I also added checks for the height and width of the
parameters givven tegego lxdialog because when you enter to large or to
small values with the original it just segfaults. That's not good :))

I think lots of people like this GPM addon. Now it's possible to
configure the kernel with the mouse wihout being in X11 or something :)

I also think it might be a cool to add it to the 2.4.x releases orso ?

anyway, let me know what you guys think.

btw: i've written the paàîÿ¿&%
tch that way that it'll search for gpm.h in
/usr/include/ and /usr/local/include/ and if it find it it enabled GPM
support, if not GPM support is disabled.
When GPM support is enabled but gpm is not running, GPM support is NOT
activated and lxdialog will do it's normal job.

That's it !
Thx and hope to get response :)

laters,
Akke