Re: pc_keyb.c handle_kbd_event...

From: Brian Macy (bmacy@siterock.com)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 09:59:35 EST

Dang... I guess I need to see if I can dig up my old patch that
implemented it as a config option. Basically another sub-thingie under
PS/2 Mouse (since it is only the mouse that wigs).

Sounds like a lot of people have thoroughly broken PS/2 controllers.
Doesn't sound write that if you use your mouse the status bits are set
to error.

Alan, guess it is not a good idea to add that patch I sent you.

Bria Macy