Re: Unable to load Creative ViBRA16X PnP with kernels 2.3.4[456]

From: Paul Laufer (pelaufer@csupomona.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 02:09:11 EST

Alessandro Zummo broke the SB driver for normal SB16 and SBAWE32 cards
when he added support for a few other soundblaster compatable cards in
2.3.43. He currently knows about the problem and if you contact him (his
address is in sb_card.c) I'm sure he will be more than happy to let you
test his latest version.

Until then either use the driver from 2.3.42 and below or don't use
kernel isapnp.

Paul Laufer