Rockwell International Sound card Driver

From: vidyasagara.guntaka@st.com
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 01:39:32 EST

Dear All,

My friend recently bought a HP Pavillion 6511 mode. It has Rockwell
International Sound card. I used RedHat 6.1 distribution to load linux
on it. The sound card is not supported. (My HP Pavillion 4411 sound card
was supported by the same distribution) Can any one tell me where can I
get loadable module for this or where can I possibly search for sound
card driver modules ?

Thanks in advance.
Vidya Sagar.