Re: Rockwell International Sound card Driver

From: Constantin Lazarev (const_lazarev@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 16:18:56 EST

Hi,

You can give the hope to your friend. Now I'm finishing debugging of Linux
driver for the Rockwell (Conexant) RipTide Audio Card (that is installed in
HP Pavillion) and the Conexant ICH Audio Card. The driver is designed as
loadable module and replaces standard OSS driver when it is being installed.
I hope that beta version of the driver will be available in February.

Best Regards.
Konstantin Lazarev.
Conexant Systems, Inc.
Newport Beach, CA, USA